Back to jobs
Operational Risk Manager
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationWest Midlands
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRisk & Analytics
- Contact NameTerry Wetters
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGER to grow in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Supporting the Operational Risk department in the discharge of its duties and provide continuous guidance to line management and individual business functions with the identification, measurement, monitoring and effective management of operational risk via the completion of Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA's);
- Assisting in the ongoing embedding and continual enhancement of all aspects of the Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF);
- Acting as the operational risk adviser, in particular guiding senior management in their operational risk responsibilities to help facilitate the continuous identification, management and reporting of operational risks;
- Undertaking control oversight activities in respect of management systems and other first line operated controls and testing;
- Co-ordinate operational risk input to risk committees on the Group's risk profile, control infrastructure, control weaknesses and remedial action plans.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to create strong business relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to understand the business strategy and articulate the link to operational risk;
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills;
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the business.