Principal Technology Risk Analyst
- Located in Dublin - Hybrid 2-3 days in the office (space this around your and your team needs)
- 20% discretionary Bonus
- Amazing benefits (private pension, allowances for health, at home working, furthering your studies)
- Autonomy to effect change with the support of an established but growing team
- 4+ years experience in Technology Risk/ DevSecOp's
Broadgate has partnered to find Principal Technology Risk Analyst to contribute to the wider Risk, Legal and complaince team through strong knowledge of cloud-related information technology processes and controls as-well-as comprehensive understanding of risk and assurance functions with one of our long-standing Global Insurance Partners.
If you have:
- Experience is risk assessments on Emerging Technology and Cloud programmes
- Hands-on experience using cloud service provider tools, as well as exposure to containerized solutions (e.g. Kubernetes) Preferred but not essential
- DevOps-related security Knowledge and experience in controls, and technology environments (such as GitHub)
- Understanding of application development, especially DevOps and CI/CD practices in the Cloud is preferred
- Experience performing (or good understanding of) IT risk assessments, IT controls & assessments, IT Audits or implementing Cybersecurity controls for large scale system environments (preferably cloud environments but also distributed architectures and/or networks)
While this will be an individual contributor position you would be a mentor for Jr Cybersecurity Analyst and there is an ever-growing chance to progress into a leadership role or as more Senior individual contributor.
Diversity is important to us at Broadgate and with all of our Partners but for this particular position our partners are not able to offer any VISA sponsorship unfortunately. If you would like to know more- Feel free to email or apply directly!