Back to jobs
Quality & Audit Officer
- Posted 25 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRisk & Analytics
- Contact NameNisha Moreno-Hill
New role - Quality, Risk & Audit Officer
Hybrid role - Can be based in Manchester, Glasgow or Belfast
- Contribute and monitor the Quality and Compliance Monitoring Plan. This includes ensuring that our plan captures the standard and clauses of ISO 9001, as well as ensuring internal audits are carried to evidence these standards and clauses.
- Undertake Internal Audits across Functional areas of the Group's business processes, providing verbal and written feedback at all levels in order to facilitate maintenance of high standards and improvements in business performance.
- Facilitation of external Audits, specifically for ISO 27001 Information Security and ISO 9001 Quality Assurance. This includes being the auditee for the relevant Governance and Risk sections.
- Undertake Supplier Due Diligence, providing feedback to all Stakeholders in order to assess the suitability and resilience of our Key Suppliers.
- Contribute to the monitoring of an effective Business Continuity Plan/Disaster recovery plan by working with Stakeholders to update the plan and to ensure the plan is tested at least annually.
- A strong quality management background obtained from significant and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Competence and experience in implementing/assessing/ monitoring ISO management standards, ISO 9001:2015 and or ISO 27001.
- Experience in auditing and monitoring operational processes for quality assurance purposes.
- Creative and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management.
- Excellent knowledge of computerised systems e.g. Microsoft Office/Windows applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence the behaviour of colleagues at all levels in the Business.