Risk model manager
- Posted 29 March 2023
- Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and full benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRisk & Analytics
- Contact NameAshleigh Phipps
Risk Model Managers
If you are Risk Model Manager asking yourself why you need to be in the office to excel in a remote position. Looking around within the team and not seeing much progression and wondering why you don't have the benefits you would expect from a large regulated company than there are now 3 positions available within our global partner's Risk modelling Team that can provide flexibility, growth and the autonomy to effect actual change within model risk. They are a Tech and people first challenger bank, looking to bolster their Risk modelling and analytics division after amazing growth and product diversification.
The positions have come about due to growth and promotion with in various parts of the team and team members rarely find a reason to move on. If you would like to work on hybrid approach they do have offices across the UK but this position can be worked 100% remote from anywhere in the UK! (no VISA sponsorship unfortunately at this time.)
The benefits are definitely something to write home about- one of the highest pension contributions, healthcare, dental care, various PTO (love to give you all of the details)
What you will need:
- Model Risk champion: 4-8 years of model risk experience and a keen eye to drive change and innovation (be excited about learning more, this is a company who wants to hear your opinion)
- Manager experience: Leading teams of highly technical modelling specialists creating complex model designs so you will need previous line manager experience.
- Model experience within a regulated space: Scoping, design, development, validation and implementation of models, in line regulatory compliance requirement.
- Love for Tech & data: Developing and remediating the model landscape to ensure effective risk management and capital allocation, identifying opportunities to support introduction of Machine Learning and AI techniques within the model landscape.
- Being a thought leader and company influencer: Providing subject matter expertise on modelling, model use and regulatory modelling.
- Talk the talk Having the ability to speak across teams and seniority's is a must (the team are diverse and the culture makes it easy to do this but a people person will go a long way)
Diversity is always at the heart of the companies we partner with and no more so than this bank, you will be joining a diverse team with a passion for diversity across all levels and an understanding of the power and experience that brings when building of risk models.
It never hurts to have a conversation, especially drawing to the end of the financial year so if you are interested in hearing more apply or send your CV