Join the corporate reporting team of this global pharmaceutical company in a Newly-Created position.
You'll report to the Finance Manager and play a key role in the consolidations processes and quarterly and annual reporting.
You'll join within this senior role with limitless future progression, an ideal role for high fliers looking for longevity and career paths within one company.
You will play an integral part in the Corporate Reporting team and be responsible for a portfolio of entities.
- Monthly/quarterly consolidations
- Monthly analysis of consolidated numbers
- Post acquisition activities
- Financial control over your portfolio
- SOX and PCAOB activates
- Audit liaison
- Continuous process improvement
- Cross-functional collaboration (GL Finance, FBP, Tax, Treasury, Legal)
You'll benefit from;
- Company benefits incl. healthcare, bonus, pension
- Hybrid working policy
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Lauren at Broadgate Search to be considered or refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful.