Back to jobs
Senior Administrator - Company Secretary
- Posted 24 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit, Legal & Company Secretarial
- Contact NameAkil Meghji
Admin Company Secretarial, Financial services, London, Hybrid
I am working with a financial services firm currently expanding their company secretarial team who are looking for a experienced administrator.
This role will allow for someone to gain experience working with a variety of clients and have exciting work.
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio with an emphasis on UK listed Investment Trusts.
- Attend and minute board, committee and shareholder meetings, travelling to client locations.
- Draft board papers, assemble board packs and ensure distribution to client boards.
- Draft other company materials including announcements and statutory filings, as appropriate.
- Provide contribution to meeting discussions, as and when required.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as investment managers, lawyers and auditors.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience within a company secretarial admin or assistant position (2+ years).
- CGI / ICSA part or fully qualified. Grad GC would suffice.
- Experience working with listed entities.
- Experience using Diligent entities.
If you are looking for a chance to join an established team in a collaborative work environment with chances of career progression, apply to be contacted further.