Back to jobs
Senior Compliance Analyst
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineCompliance, Legal & Financial Crime
- Contact NameDarren Hogan
Dublin - Hybrid WFH - 3 days in the office per week
This job will give you a key role within the compliance team in a global organisation who are looking to continue their growth locally in Ireland. You'll report directly to and work very closely with the Head of Compliance meaning you will get exposure to all areas of compliance and have the ability to take on some key responsibilities across the group. It's a fantastic opportunity to take that next step towards management in your career.
- Assist with all compliance tasks across the EU entity - compliance monitoring, policy reviews, regulatory engagements, compliance risk assessments
- Internal & external stakeholder management across the group - including C-Suite
- Reviewing CBI Consultation Papers & Dear CEO letters to keep abreast of any regulatory changes and implementing required changes across the group.
- Previous compliance experience is a similar role - 3-5 years - ideally within Investment/Asset Management
- Knowledge of UCITS & AIF regulations
- Self-Starter - proactive & good initiative