This role sits within the Portfolio Credit Risk team of an established and well-respected brand in the Mortgages and Savings space.
We're looking for someone with SAS/SQL expertise, ideally from a Banking background.
- Have responsibility over MI for the secured portfolio (buy to let mortgages, asset finance etc.)
- Produce BAU and ad-hoc Credit Risk analysis for the wider business as a whole, in addition to the Risk function
- Take a leading role in the setting of Credit Risk appetite
What's in it for you?
- Full autonomy in the role as part of a very small team, ability to have huge relevance in the business
- Opportunity to develop and up-skill across all areas of Credit Risk
- Excellent benefits including annual bonus, hybrid working and market-leading healthcare coverage
Apply to find out more!