Back to jobs
Senior Enterprise Risk Manager
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationWest Midlands
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRisk & Analytics
- Contact NameTerry Wetters
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a SENIOR ENTEPRPRISE RISK MANAGER to lead on the implementation & embedding of the Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework (EWRMF) across the business; ensuring it is aligned to corporate strategy, consistently applied, and drives a continuously improving Risk Culture.
- Work with Risk leads to ensure the Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework (EWRMF) is appropriately designed and consistently implemented across the business;
- Lead on creating, coordinating & administrating Risk Reporting for senior executive committees including the Executive & Board Risk Committees;
- Work with Risk leads to ensure Risk Appetite is clearly defined and consistently reported throughout the business;
- Developing strong working relationships with all areas of the Risk Function, providing support, challenge and guidance;
- Leading on Strategic Risk Management ensuring identification, assessment & mitigation;
- Lead on the collation of Risk sections of key documents including the Annual Report & Accounts & ICAAP;
- Lead on defining response to Climate Change Risk, including complying with PRA SS 3/19 and TCFD requirements;
- Support in the implementation of the Group ESG Strategy;
- Complete thematic risk-based reviews on specific processes or functions and working with the business to develop and enhance the overall control environment.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Background in Enterprise risk, ideally in a Banking / Financial Services environment;
- The ability to use a wide range of analytical tools as well as project planning techniques;
- MS Office skills, ability to design, build and maintain Excel reports and deliver PowerPoint presentations for senior audiences;
- Be able to communicate confidently with Senior Management.