Senior Finance Manager - Management Accounting
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary €85000 - €90000 per annum
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameLauren Finlay
Join this public sector company in the healthcare space in this Senior-Level role with management responsibilities.
You will act as deputy to the Finance Director in this well-established Finance team and lead a team of professionals to strive to achieve business targets
You'll step up and support within Audit, Risk and Finance Committees and will require strong communication and presentation skills for board presenting.
What's in it for you?
- Work within a patient centric environment with a mission to save lives
- Great company culture, working environment, and team
- Competitive market salary, and hybrid working
- 30 days Annual Leave
Supervising : AP, AR, payroll, purchasing
Management accounting responsibilities:
- variance vs actual, product and service costing and recommend sales prices, costing reports, CapEx activities, support budget managers, prepare financial statements
Financial accounting responsibilities:
- Prep of monthly management accounts, FA register, monthly reports, statutory financial statements,
- Overhead budget implementations, payroll budgets, support strategic budgeting, present to Execs and finance committee, develop 3 year capital replacement plan
Purchasing and Stock Duties:
- Compliance, trading terms with suppliers, assist AP with invoicing
- Grant applications, reviewing cash flow, signatory on bank accounts
- Prepare and analyse KPIs, ensure accurate and consistent data, assist in benchmarking
You'll benefit from;
- 30 days AL,
- Learning & development opportunities
- Bike to Work
- Central location with excellent access to public transport (Train/Luas/Bus) access.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Lauren at Broadgate Search to be considered or refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful.