Senior Financial Accountant
Located in London - hybrid working offered
Salary up to £70,000PA + bonus
Broadgate are currently partnering with a rewarding bio-pharmaceutical company seeking a Senior Financial Accountant.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will work closely with the senior board driving efficient financial and operational processes that form the bedrock of our financial data.
This role would benefit an individual who's previously worked for a Top 10 Accounting Firm, experience working across audit and assurance seeking their first step into industry. Alternatively, someone who has worked in a similar role with experience of working in a small cap listed business.
- Working with the Financial Control and Reporting team to drive month/quarter end financial close and consolidation processes including being a reviewer of a number of key controls
- Be a primary relationship partner for our external auditors, KPMG, and help drive the year-end and quarter-end processes.
- Be a go to person that provides solutions and efficiencies within the Finance team, rolling out new initiatives and training.
- Be the technical lead for UK GAAP accounting in support of UK statutory financial reporting
- Support with other ad-hoc projects as the Finance team continues to scale and transform.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA) with at least 2 years PQE
- Experience of having worked in a recognised and reputable audit and assurance practice is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a small cap listed business is highly desirable
- A desire and ability to review and improve accounting processes, bringing new ideas to the table