Back to jobs
Senior Financial Accountant - Pharmaceuticals
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary €70000 - €75000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameLauren Finlay
Are you looking to join a growing company with huge career progression allowing for a long-term career?
This is an ideal role for high fliers looking for longevity and career paths within one company.
Join the corporate reporting team of this global pharmaceutical company in a Newly-Created position to support overall company growth.
You'll report to the Finance Manager and play a key role in the consolidations processes and quarterly and annual reporting.
What's in it for you?
- Unrivalled and limitless progression
- Siting close to decision making (Irish HQ)
- Ownership and responsibility for a number of entities
- Great benefits package and salary (with YoY increases)
- Monthly/quarterly consolidations
- Monthly analysis of consolidated numbers
- Post acquisition activities
- Financial control over your portfolio
- SOX and PCAOB activates
- Audit liaison
- Continuous process improvement
- Cross-functional collaboration (GL Finance, FBP, Tax, Treasury, Legal)
You'll benefit from;
- Strong pension
- Full healthcare
- Additional company benefits (gym, subsidised canteen etc.)
- Hybrid working policy
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply below or share your CV with
If you refer a friend, and they are successful, you will be rewarded a €250 One4All voucher