Our Client is a Global Asset Service provider specialised in fund , corporate Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt assets and Family Office Services. They're are currently on the search for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their Private Equity Team.
They are proud to offer a quality working environment with a strong emphasis on learning and Development investing in their staff. If you want to grow professionally in a positive and diverse environment then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bookkeep a various of funds, ManCos and fund structures
- Managing accounting matters for a portfolio of fund
- Manage audit queries
- Perform bank reconciliations assisting with relevant documentation needed
- Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
- The candidate will be expected to be part qualified with a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level)
- Strong financial services experience (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential