We are working with one the largest financial service companies in the sector right now and Broadgate is looking for a Senior Fund accountant to join a diverse and high-functioning team of accountants to deliver high-quality work to an array of clients.
- Maintain and Perform complex bookkeeping for a range of different Private equity and real estate funds
- Deal with and complete a range of routine audit queries
- Liaise with a number of clients
- MUST BE (at least) qualified/finalist in ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in financial reporting
- Have managed/coached a team of people before
this position is based in the Southampton area (Hampshire) therefore candidates who apply must be able to travel to and from on a hybrid basis (2-3 days a week)
Additionally, this position does not offer sponsorship.
If you meet the essential requirement and are keen to take the next step in your career please feel free to apply