Back to jobs
Senior Internal Auditor
- Posted 14 April 2023
- Salary €60000 - €65000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameCaragh Rafferty
Broadgate are working with a global player in the insurance industry to recruit for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team!
You will mainly be responsible in supporting the Head of Internal audit in the development, implementation and maintenance of a group wide risk based internal audit plan.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the internal audit risk register, being proactive in identifying new risks.
- Audit project work (responding to emerging risks and management requests)
- Testing on behalf of the management team.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years of auditing experience in the Financial Services industry. Understanding of the insurance industry is preferable but not essential.
- Strong organisational skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to work at self initiative but also to work as part of a team.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent starting salary
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Great work/life balance
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to be considered for this role.
OR .. refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application.