Senior Project Manager - Finance
Up to £70,000PA + bonus + car allowance
Broadgate are delighted to be partnering with a global manufacturing business located in Manchester with the appointment of a Senior Project, Finance Manager. The successful candidate will lead centralization and integration projects within the Business Support Organization across the EMEA and NOAM regions.
The ideal candidate will have project management experience within financial processes, ideally working for a multinational business.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage of required changes
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Validation techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Assess the change impact. Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Project management experience within financial processes / experience implementing project & change management
- Accounting, Finance or Business degree
- Previous experience working within a multi-national business