Broadgate has partnered with an international payment solutions firm, assisting Corporate and Private Clients with their foreign exchange and international payment needs spanning across the UK, Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and South America.
My client is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to be based in the London office.
- Deliver timely and precise critical analyses of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts, covering monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts.
- Conduct in-depth assessments of the Bank's performance.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and business unit heads to gauge and enhance key performance metrics.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures, including appropriate transfer pricing for Bank reporting.
- Work closely with the statutory audit partner to ensure timely and high-quality completion of external audits and annual accounts sign-off.
- Maintain effective ongoing oversight and forecasting of capital and balance sheet, offering constructive input and support.
- Make decisions on investment strategies, taking into account capital and liquidity risks.
- Oversee the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Hold accountability for ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process) and ILAAP (Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process).
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information.