Back to jobs
Senior Tax Manager
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameElliott Snowball
We are working with a Global Financial Services business in London, looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager.
The business specialises in Funds, Corporate Services and Private Wealth. The Senior Tax Manager will be responsible for heading up and developing a large team, ensuring high level of service to its clients.
The role will focus on UK business to business tax.
Main responsibilities include:
- Client facing responsibilities for technical consultancy for all taxes and disciplines
- Manage oversees clients, supporting UK tax interest
- Co-ordination and implementation of tax strategy
- People management and development
- Leading team business development initiatives
- Identify opportunity for product development and cross sell
- Build network for business development purposes
We are looking for:
- Qualification with CTA, ACA or ACCA
- At least five years of practical tax experience
- Experience working in client facing environment
- Ideally experience working for top 10 accounting firm