Broadgate are proud to be partnering with a global financial services company to recruit for a Senior Tax Manager to join their team.
Working alongside the Head of Tax, you will support the set up and delivery of the tax service proposition and contribute to the local management team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Tax and the Business Development team in proposing new tax services opportunities in Ireland
- Play a key role in the recruitment of the tax team in Ireland
- Manage, coach and support the training of the tax team in Ireland
- Support the Head of Tax with the development and delivery of the Tax services budget
- Contribute to Group and/or jurisdictional-specific Tax service projects
- Previous experience preparing and reviewing tax returns for in the alternatives space in Ireland
- A relevant Tax-related qualification such as Chartered Tax Advisor
- Experience with a Big 4 accounting firm is desirable
- A relevant undergraduate degree (accounting, finance, or business) is desirable
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Excellent training & development opportunities