Broadgate is looking for an experienced Shares administrator who has great communication skills and is keen to take the next step up in their career. Our client is one of the leading tech companies in their space who can offer you great progression opportunities in the future.
- A degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Processing grants, cancellations, leases, and maintaining reporting
- Provide support for other departmental activities or special projects as needed
- Prior stock administration experience with a foreign private issuer trading on a U.S. stock exchange
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) Level I or Level II (desirable)
- Assist with coordinating equity plans in various countries
- Assist with Legal, Tax, Payroll, and Accounting teams to ensure you comply with global reporting and compliance requirements.
If you Are keen on this role please apply and a consultant will be in touch