Back to jobs
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review, challenge and analyse the statutory reporting results, primary statements and corresponding notes and preparation of quarterly investor reporting.
- Manage audit queries, and ensure the disclosures are accurate, up to date and in accordance with prevailing accounting standards.
- Provide technical guidance and prepare papers regarding the technical accounting treatment for various transactions.
- Review and interpret latest IFRS accounting standards and policy statements and determine potential impact on reporting by providing advice and proposals to the head of compliance
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A relevant financial degree or qualification
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP
- 2-3 years experience in the financial services