Technical Accountant - London - Up to £50,000PA + benefits
Broadgate are working with one of the UK's largest investors in renewables across the UK with the appointment of a Technical Accounting Analyst.
You will be responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts including, technical expertise ensuring that statutory accounts produced are fully compliant with relevant IRFS, preparation of hedge accounting, reporting, and forecasting and perform technical accounting research to ensure UK group accounting policies are appropriate.
This role would suit a part-qualified professional, keen to pursue their studies with experience within hedge accounting.
- Production of statutory accounts under FRS101
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders and liaise with external auditors for review and smooth audit process
- Prepare hedge accounting journals and reporting monthly
- Hedge accounting reporting & forecasting is subject to review
- Research technical accounting topics to understand the accounting impact of proposed transactions
- Have an up-to-date understanding of IFRS and prepare accounting papers as required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Looking to become a qualified accountant or already a part qualified accountant
- Relevant experience in hedge accounting, audit of or preparation of financial statements under IFRS / FRS101.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills and IT skills, particularly large Excel model spreadsheets