A great opportunity working with one of the top international private owned financial services company within their Southampton office who are looking for a trainee AML Administrator.
Their job will include ensuring a top-tier client experience by managing multi-jurisdictional on-boarding for new clients/investors in the Institutional business. This includes maintaining accurate records, pursuing personal development, and aligning actions with the company's values.
- Strong academic background.
- Willingness to pursue a recognized qualification (preferably in ICA or AML).
- Previous office experience (Desirable).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, basic understanding of local finance industry, and regulatory requirements.
- Clear telephone manner.
- Team player.
- Appropriate office conduct and attitude towards work.