A great opportunity working with one of the top international private owned financial services company within their Southampton office.
Supporting the Assistant Manager (UK) and collaborating with the Money Laundering Compliance Officer (Jersey), the FCC Administrator manages heir Financial Crime Compliance activities independently. Responsibilities include efficient administration of overnight screening and Compliance Monitoring.
- Administer overnight batch screening, assess potential matches, and distribute for 1ST line assessment.
- Provide regular reports on screening activity performance.
- Conduct ad hoc screening searches (sanctions, adverse media, enhanced risk).
- Assist in maintaining the Group's methodology on Country Risk and Equivalent Jurisdictions Lists.
- Support completion of activities within the Risk Assurance Monitoring Programme.
- Relevant financial crime compliance qualification or willing to take relevant qualifications
- Substantial experience in the finance industry
- Background in a compliance environment
- Familiarity with AML Legislation
- Understanding of local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Understanding in Risk Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Collaboration skills
- Strong commitment