Transfer Agency Oversight Manager - Luxembourg
The Transfer Agency Oversight Manager will deliver EMEA TA servicing through the oversight of TPAs performance in managing Cross Border funds through effective relationship management, adherence to agreed standards, and SLA's within a controlled and regulated environment.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of TA oversight team
- Create and manage relationships with TPA's, Service Providers, stakeholders and key business partners
- Produce and deliver required reporting
- Monitor overall performance against targets, standards and deadlines as well as providing feedback for the team
- Oversee the management of resource allocation within the team promoting efficiency, best practice, and maximum use of skills.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 7 years experience in managing TA and/or Oversight functions
- Experience of monitoring systems processes and service standards
- Experience of making sound business proposals in department structures, service standards, risk control and process improvement.
- Experience of managing Service Providers and TPAs.
- In depth knowledge of UCITS, SICAV & QIF/FCP & ETF regulations
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role, apply now and a consultant will be in touch.