Salary - €50,000 - €55,000
Location: Hybrid remote working, Dublin
Would you like to use your technical expertise in Audit to assist some of the most exciting FinTech and high growth Financial Service businesses here in Ireland?
- The company is experiencing exponential growth operating in 90 countries around the world and needs to expand audit support
- Working with clients across a vast range of industries
- Drawing on the expertise of 40,400 professionals
What is in it for you?
- Diversification of projects. You won't get stuck on the same project forever. You will get the chance to audit various companies across different industries.
- A career path laid out for you from day 1, you will always know what you need to do to achieve your next goal or promotion. Meritocratic growth is an important company value.
- Delivery of a structured induction programme that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be a success
- 22 days' holiday,
- Option to purchase additional leave
- Sponsorship towards relevant courses,
- Paid study leave,
- Healthcare support
- Death in service benefit
Would you enjoy?
- Delivering assignments within the department and working collaboratively with clients in the following areas; internal audit; regulatory investigations; corporate governance; FS compliance and risk management; internal control frameworks
- Reporting into management team of Partners & Directors to gain top level exposure
- Build out your team to succeed
- Develop junior members, marketing initiatives and the overall success of FS team.
- Using your people and engagement management.
- Flexible Friday: A 3pm finish on Fridays through the Summer and ahead of bank holidays
What do you need ?
- Qualification in accountancy, internal audit or similar (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIIA).
- Experience in professional services;
- Solid understanding of Risk & Internal controls.
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply and reach out to Mark in Broadgate.