A new opportunity in the Irish market - you'll support business owners with key drivers that impact vision and business strategy.
A start-up environment, requiring sound commercial acumen, resilience and a growth-mindset
The company is currently privately owned and looking to develop its on the ground position in new countries. They have a strong market position, with growth above the market average for the sector.
- Be responsible for statutory obligations of the strategic vision
- Ensure the leadership team understand the financials to deliver against group goals
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure they financially savvy
- Implement a strategy for growth around financial tools/external partnerships
- Develop long, medium and short-term plans and projections
You'll essentially be the financial voice of reason, for future growth, initial strategy and help to implement processes with a best practice mindset.
Fruitful remuneration package on offer.