* Manage the provision of analysis and interpretation of regulatory expectations to enable the provision of accurate, timely and commercially balanced advice.
* Manage the identification, allocation of ownership, analysis of and response to regulatory change proposals, overseeing the implementation of regulatory change.
* Manage the provision of Compliance support for major projects and initiatives.
* Manage the provision of timely and accurate advice on and oversight of data protection matters.
* Support the design and maintenance of Compliance owned policies and standards, including the Conduct Risk Framework.
* Provide accurate, timely and proactive support and advocacy to enable business areas to understand and be able to meet customer and regulatory expectations.
* Deputise for the Head of Compliance as required.
* Proactively support the identification and effective management of risks and issues across the Group, ensuring timely escalation within and outside Compliance.
* Manage the provision of Compliance and Conduct Risk reporting within and outside of Compliance, including to formal Boards and Committees.
* Support the effective operation of governance mechanisms across the Group, ensuring accountabilities are clear and escalation paths understood by all relevant parties.