Broadgate are partnered with an internationally recognised insurance organisation who are looking for a Control & Compliance Manager to join their finance function. Offering hybrid working, established and highly regarded business are looking for someone to develop comprehensive control frameworks across the finance function, lead SOX review process, lead the development of SoPs across the group and conduct QA checks.
Ideally, you will come from an insurance or related financial services background with previous Audit experience.
Location: Glasgow (Hybrid)
Salary: £55k + Bonus
- Report and present compliance results.
- Responsible for supporting the business with risk identification.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create plans for the department to adhere to regulatory change.
- Development, review and testing of controls across the insurance finance function.
- Previous experience working in Financial Services and/or insurance.
- 3+ years working in an audit function.
- CA, ACCA, ACA Qualified.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced function.
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW or contact Callum Dudrenec for more information.