Broadgate are working with a major player in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their team. This role has been created due to the company's accelerated growth in recent years.
This role is central to the accounting & consolidation processes within a busy finance team. You will play a significant role within the Finance team along with providing support to other team members and the Finance Manager.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage & control all financial reporting for the designated Local Business Units (LBU) including ancillary deliverables to Group.
- Quarterly fast close reporting including intercompany
- Forecasts & Budgets including intercompany
- Key finance point of contract with responsibility for review & control of P&L and BS for designated LBUs
- The review and issuance of file for managing technical checks from IFRS Ledger documents (including all supporting schedules).
- Qualified Accountant
- Insurance/Reinsurance background and accounting experience
- Exposure to general ledger account reconciliations, online banking, credit control, accounts preparation and financial reporting.
- SAP reporting system knowledge and experience
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to use all MS Office programs
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary benefits package
- Hybrid working model
- Excellent company culture
- Internal progression opportunities