Broadgate are working with an established Insurance Company in Dublin to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
This role is perfect for an ambitious and driven individual who wants to take control of their career as the successful candidate will have lots of opportunity to grow and progress within the team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Support the preparation of regulatory returns for relevant regulators and presentation of same to management.
- Preparation and review of UK GAAP statutory accounts.
- Work very closely with and provide support to Finance Manager with ad hoc requests and projects as necessary.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of IFRS/FRS102/FRS103
- Experience working with MS Office software to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Skills working with Excel must be at an intermediate to advanced level
- Insurance experience is advantageous, but not essential
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Amazing internal promotion opportunities