Broadgate is partnered with a global Professional Services business looking to hire a Financial Controller for their new offices in Reading.
Te business has enjoyed a period of high growth in recent years, you will come in to head up the already high performing finance team.
You will be responsible for managing and supervising the finance team to ensure provision of first class financial reporting and services to clients.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for financial performance of the team
- Ensuring an excellent level of client service in conjunction with the wider business
- Ensure adherence to company procedures and external regulations
- Understand relevant compliance procedures
- Planning and organising work of the team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A minimum of three years experience in management role
- Strong understandings of accounting regulations
- Experience integrating new technology and systems
The company offers flexible working and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now.