We are representing a leading international firm and intellectual property practice who are searching for a client focused Associate to join their supportive and energetic team. The role will encompass contentious and non-contentious work.
This is a varied role where you will have the opportunity to advise on a full range of intellectual property matters including copyright, trade marks and designs. You will be working with some of the leading Partners in the industry who will actively support your career growth and development. This is therefore a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, curious and collegiate lawyer who values an agile working environment.
The ideal candidate will be client focused and energetic plus possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent academics
- Outstanding technical IP knowledge with experience of handling litigation matters
- The ability to manage your own workload with supervision where relevant
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- The ability to provide clear, precise and pragmatic advice
- A desire and willingness to support business development activities through a variety of channels
This is a fantastic role with a genuinely collaborative and progressive team.