This is a rare opportunity, with a rapidly growing FinTech, for a Junior Legal Counsel seeking a fast paced in-house role.
In this rewarding role you will gain a broad exposure to all aspects of legal matters including Web3 and SaaS contracts, data privacy, potential M&A deals and broader corporate matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Advising a variety of stakeholders including the Senior Leadership Team
- Supporting the Senior Legal Counsel on potential business expansion opportunities including working with external counsel
- Participating in legal and compliance initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Fantastic academics and a Degree in Law (UK or Commonwealth preferred)
- An interest/knowledge of the crypto industry
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- An analytical mind
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
This is fantastic career opportunity where you will gain broad based experience within a supportive environment.