My Client is an International Law firm who are looking for an experience Patent Litigation Associate (4 years + PQE) to join their Intellectual Property and Life Sciences team in their London office.
They have a well respected and experienced IP team which is one of the largest in the UK advising a wide range of life sciences, blue chip technology, manufacturing, and retail companies on business critical IP litigation.
The candidate that they are looking for would posses the following skills:
- Experience working in an Intellectual property team.
- Patent Litigation and Life sciences experience.
- Be a team player and the ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships with clients when necessary
- Experience of medical device and/or high-tech patent litigation would also be useful.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in intellectual property looking to work in a well established firms with amazing clients and someone looking to work alongside some of the top lawyers within the practise area.