Broadgate is currently partnering with an international Top 10 Accountancy Firm on the appointment of a Senior Auditor to join their Financial Services team.
You will primarily be working with clients across the sector including asset & wealth management, banking, and insurance. Due to extensive growth, the team are looking for a motivated individual that can work to their own initiative and will be provided with excellent progression opportunities.
- Performance and management of internal audit fieldwork and other specialist assignments such as effectiveness reviews.
- Preparation and review of draft internal audit reports and other deliverables.
- Leading opening and closing meetings with key client contacts.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Providing on-the-job training and supervision of junior team members.
- Managing assignments from planning through to preparation of draft reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Identify opportunities and prospects for new work.
- Ensure standards and procedures are maintained across the team.
- Assess and produce high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes.
- Holds either ACA, CA, ACCA, IIA or CII (or equivalent) qualification.
- Experience of planning and delivering internal or external audit fieldwork.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of technical issues within UK Financial Services.
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.