Back to jobs
Senior Pensions Admin
- Posted 03 April 2023
- Salary Great benefits included!
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- ReferenceSR PA
- Contact NameEthan Stacey
Broadgate is looking for an experienced Pensions administrator to join a diverse team of professionals to operate in an award-winning Pensions management company. My client is one of the leading providers of wealth management in the UK and is offering new employees the next step up in their careers.
- Must have very good experience in DB/DC schemes (DB is preferred)
- Must have a strong understanding of technical pensions and good knowledge of the legislative side as well
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a pension administrator
- Experience with working in a third-party admin environment
- Have or be working towards a professional qualification such as DPA, CPC, or equivalent
- Be able to communicate between clients and trustees
- a good understanding or familiarity with the IT systems Profund oPen 2 and Bizflow.
If you match the criteria of the above please get in touch for a chat