Assistant Company Secretary
Dublin - Hybrid WFH
I've partnered with one of the largest insurers in the market and they are looking to bring in an Assistant Company Secretary to their team.
It's an exciting opportunity to be in the heart of a company and have direct access to the decision makers who are also based in Dublin. You will have a key input to the strategy & direction of the group. You will report directly to the Head of Legal.
- Work with a variety of key committees and take minutes during meetings.
- Manage follow up actions agreed in meetings.
- Work closely with and provide support to the CoSec, Legal & Compliance teams on any governance issues.
- Assist with drafting the Annual Report and other key company documents.
- Experience of working in either a Compliance or Company Secretary role
- Experience within Financial Services - insurance preferably
- Understanding of the CBI's Code of Governance