Dublin - Hybrid WFH - 2-3 days in the office per week
This role with give you the opportunity to work within a global Multi-Manager who have cultivated an atmosphere with a real start-up feel despite being part of a large international & well-established group structure.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience with the asset management industry and is now looking to make their next move to a company where collaboration is key and you can get involved in different areas of the business to continue to diversify your skill set and continue your development.
You will be provided with a supportive team around you who you can work with and learn from. You will have opportunities to progress & develop in your career. You will get to work on multiple different fund types and work with the global team in different jurisdictions.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Providing advice and guidance related to relevant legislative requirements.
- Drafting company policies & procedures
- Building and managing relationships with key internal & external stakeholders
- Compliance Monitoring
- 1-3 years' compliance experience within Asset/Investment/Fund Management
- Strong knowledge of relevant local regulations - UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID
If you would like to hear more, don't hesitate to reach out.