Director - Analytics (Insurance)
Salary: up to 120k
Location: Dublin - Hybrid
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Does working in an established insurance company with a start-up feel sound good to you?
This may be the next role for you!
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to define frameworks and processes
- The company is going through a lot of growth, therefore a lot of opportunities are on offer and will be going forward
- The chance to work as part of a dynamic team and being autonomous in your role
Would you enjoy?
- Implementing the Risk Modelling Platform
- Developing the analytical capabilities for Group Risk targeting increased analytics business
- Leading the integration of Group Risk models onto the Risk Modelling Platform. This includes Economic Capital models, Group ALM and stress testing models.
- Leading the team on the production of the Capital-at-Risk reporting process for entities reporting on the basis of Solvency II
- Signing off on risk reporting inputs for regular reporting under the solvency regime.
If this sounds like the job for you, please feel free to reach out to me to discuss it further.