My client is a national commercial law firm that has been designed to support different variations of entrepreneurial businesses from start-up to scale-up and beyond including listed organizations.
The firm has been growing at a significant rate over the past few years and this is all credited to their outstanding performance and flexibility offered to employees more specifically the option to work remotely or on a hybrid model. They also offer a competitive salary package with a bonus on top.
As part of this growth, they have an opportunity for an ambitious employment lawyer (3- 8 years PQE). The firm is keen to consider candidates at both Associate and Senior Associate level. This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth and a key strategic hire to support their teams ongoing growth.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- advising on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- drafting contracts of employment, consultancy agreements, policies, and procedure.
- advising on employee and worker status including IR35.
- advising on disciplinary and grievance processes.
- advising on discrimination and whistle-blowing cases.
- assisting with TUPE transfers, business restructures, redundancies, and other corporate transactions.
- support the defence of the Employment Tribunal claims.
- enforcement/defence of restrictive covenant claims.
- handling senior exec severances.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- a collaborative, positive and can-do attitude.
- a proactive and team orientated approach.
- outstanding communication skills alongside a natural ability to build rapport.
- a commercial, practical, and pragmatic mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial lawyer seeking a friendly and collaborative firm combined with excellent work variety.
If you'd like to hear more, please apply.