Broadgate are working with a major player in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their newly created team.
This role is newly created and perfect for someone looking to challenge themselves and provide themselves with excellent progression opportunities. Working closely with the Finance Director, you will take on lots of responsibility and add real value to the team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Working under different accounting regimes: IFRS, FRS101, Solvency II / MVBS
- Maintaining general ledger and investment sub-ledgers (SAP based)
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Supporting the year-end external audit by responding to auditors' requests for information and documentation, providing input to and reviewing the Company's Financial Statements
- Supporting Solvency II regulatory reporting (input, review, testing of QRTs)
- Relevant working experience (2+ years post qualification) in the financial services sector - preference given to insurance
- Previous knowledge of IFRS17
- Previous knowledge of SAP
- Previous knowledge of Solvency II strongly preferred
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Limitless progression opportunities