Broadgate are working on behalf of an International Insurance company in Dublin to recruit for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Business Partner.
This role provides the opportunity to work as part of the FP&A team to assist in the delivery of multi-year financial plans, forecasts and provide financial support across the business. This will involve developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and ensuring strong governance standards are implemented for the planning process.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist in providing month end support to include understanding variances versus plan and preparation of monthly management information.
- Maintain planning models and liaise with business to populate plan assumptions to support both the strategic planning process and the detailed planning process for both Group and Local reporting.
- Ensure governance standards are implemented and information is accurately and clearly presented.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Non-life insurance experience in a finance role
- Life insurance experience an advantage
- Financial database systems knowledge such as Hyperion Financial Management, BI tools, SAP.
- Relationship building and stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Additional benefits package
- Flexible working policy
- Lots of exposure and progression opportunities
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in, please attach your CV and email to find out more
Refer a friend to Broadgate and you will receive €250 worth one4all voucher if the referral is successful in their application.