- Posted 16 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameYones Hassan
Fund Administrator - Hiring Across All Levels
Our client is a global fund and financing firm that are looking to expand their team due to drastic growth.
They're mainly looking for an individual to assist with client/investor onboarding process as well as managing fund admin and capital transactions. As they are hiring across all levels the salary varies between € 40-70k+ including a great benefits package.
Main roles and Responsibility -
- Correctly execute client service tasks and manage all communications with relevant parties.
- Provide corporate and secretarial service assistance e.g BOD, AGM, EGM.
- Responsible for funds assigned e.g Private Equity / Real Estate/ Alternative Assets.
- Management of invoices, cash transactions and reports.
- Manage relevant third parties.
- Organise financial reports, annual accounts as well as any other compulsory paperwork
Don't tick all the boxes? Research has shown that individuals from minority ethnic groups and women are less likely to respond to job ads unless they are 100% qualified. We have plenty of roles available across Accounting and Finance that may be a better fit.
If you're interested in the role or would like to dip your toes into the market don't hesitate to contact via :