Join this international partner to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries in a rewarding Group Accountant role.
You'll be joining an ethically sound company with morally astute core business values.
Yes Finance and Accounting aren't life-saving activities, but do you want to be a part of the bigger picture?
You Will be Responsible for:
- Preparation of the Group's financial statements under IFRS
- Providing technical advice to key stakeholders
- Supporting the Technical Accounting Manager and Group Finance Team
- Involvement in business integration and finance transformation projects
You can expect to be involved in:
- Proposed M&A Transactions
- Statutory Financial Statements
- Processes and Controls - improvement and implementation
- Month-end close process
- Internal and external audit support
- 15% Bonus
- Strong Pension
- Company Benefits
- Hybrid working
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply below or send your cv