Risk Manager (m/w/d) - Frankfurt
Are you feeling stuck and are looking for a new challenge?
Are you ready to take a leap into a role that will empower you to achieve great things?
Are you looking to join an international firm with monumental growth plans?
This role is with a Bank specialising in corporate banking, trade finance and retail banking, with plans to go from 70 employees to 200 this international firm have a mission to create higher and lasting value for their stakeholders with innovative financial solutions.
You would work closely with the Board of directors and be the Head of the risk function within the organisation.
- Monitor the institution's risk situation and internal capital adequacy as well as compliance with the risk limits in place on an ongoing basis. Prepare monthly and quarterly risk reports for Credit, Market and Liquidity risks, to the Managing Board.
- Conducting and improving regulatory reports such as LCR, NSFR and having full knowledge of Basel guidelines in related fields
- Maintaining and further developing Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Models used in Risikotragfähigkeit (ICAAP) of the Bank as well as Stress Testing Framework
- Monitor regulatory requirements in regard to overall risk management as well as in regard to individual risk categories; collecting, assessing and forwarding relevant information to the Managing Board
If you have the below experience, you're likely to be suitable;
- 3+ years of risk management experience
- Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Risk experience is essential
- LCR & NSFR reg experience
- A solid knowledge of ICAAP & ILAAP procedures
- Spoken and written proficiency in both German and English
What they can offer you;
- Up to 20% Bonus
- Hybrid working scheme
- Great progression opportunities
- 30 Days Annual Leave
Do you want to know more about this? If so, message me to get more info or send me your CV