Broadgate Search are currently assisting on the recruitment for an Internal Audit Manager with one of our Financial Services clients in Dublin.
You will be responsible for performing the internal audit services through the performance of the operational, compliance and financial audits across the group. You will work closely with the senior management team to assess the business processes, analysis and improve on operational processes.
Some additional responsibilities are outlined below;
- Report the audit results in a clear and concise manner.
- Understand complex business processes to identify practical recommendations.
- Perform assignments and projects simultaneously with high level of attention to detail.
- Apply the IA standards and leading practice frameworks.
Qualifications & Experience required;
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in a practice environment working in Financial Services
- Must be able to work independently but also be a strong team player
- At least 5 years of experience working in either internal or external audit
This is a great role for a qualified accountant that wants to be a part of a growing audit function and work in a commercial type of business.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent work-life balance (little overtime included with this role)
- Excellent scope for career progression
- Great salary and bonus potential
Sound like the role for you?
Please get in touch with Caragh at Broadgate if you would like to find out more about this opportunity and what else it has to offer.
Know someone that might be interested?
Refer a friend to Broadgate and you will receive €250 one4all voucher if the referred candidate is successful in their application.
Please note that only a select few of our live vacancies are advertised. If you are an Accounting, Finance or Audit professional and would like to hear more about our opportunities, or simply discuss the market then Id love to hear from you!