Broadgate are currently assisting on the recruitment of an IT Audit Manager with one of our rapidly growing insurance clients in Dublin.
You will be responsible for the strategic development of the Internal Audit, with a specific focus on the system and controls. You will be responsible for managing and executing the audits and projects and providing an assessment of internal controls to management.
- Assessment of IT risks and controls, including the general controls environment, security controls and automated controls.
- Produces high quality internal audit reports which have been fully reviewed prior to being presented to senior audit management.
- Effectively oversees the completion of all phases (planning, execution, completion and reporting) of the audit process for assigned multiple audits.
- Performs and/or ensures that all relevant audit work papers/ outputs are appropriately reviewed and approved.
- Professional Qualification in IT Internal Audit (eg CISA)
- Substantial internal and/or external audit experience
- Insurance experience is preferable
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Caragh at Broadgate Search to be considered for the role or either refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful.
Please note that only a number of Broadgate's roles are advertised, please get in touch with any of our consultants to find out more about the roles we have live at the moment or to arrange a confidential chat about the current market.