Job Description Job title: Onboarding Administrator
Reporting to: Head of Onboarding Location: Luxembourg
The Role Job Purpose To provide and promote a superior client experience for our client, by providing a multi-jurisdictional service for the Institutional business to onboard new clients/investors. Ensuring our Client remain compliant with regulatory obligations. Responsible for the set-up of client/investors in core systems, ensuring all client and investor static data is captured, recorded and accurate.
Key Result Areas
* Maintenance of accurate statutory record keeping for all managed entities.
* Take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
* To act at all times in accordance with company's values.
* Operations Directors
* Team members
* All Directors
* Internal Departments
* External & Internal auditors Because success matters 2 Requirements ?
Essential + Desirable Qualifications ?
Working towards a recognised qualification ideally within ICA or AML. Experience
Relevant financial industry administration experience in an onboarding role is desirable.
Experience working with Private Equity/Real Estate fund structures.
Experience in data inputting and workflow management.
Experience within AML/CDD onboarding fund sector.
Experience of client service delivery.
Good understanding and knowledge of current industry AML/CFT handbook legislation, fund regulation and operating working practices. ? Good understanding of GDPR and risks associated with personal/sensitive data. Solid understanding of source of wealth/source of funds requirements.
Responsible for the day to day Client and Investor Onboarding and system set up for Institutional business that require multi-jurisdictional visibility.
* Supporting our client facing teams from an Onboarding operational perspective.
* Client focused with an ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured work environment.
* Act as a point of reference for the Institutional business to answer and resolve issues/queries related to the onboarding processes.
* Keeping abreast of Regulatory changes and industry standards in all areas that affect the operations functions to ensure that standards and procedures are complied with fully at all time.
* Responsible for the system set up of client and investor static data, ensuring all data is captured, recorded and accurate in all core platforms used by the business.
* Responsible for setting up appropriate workflows within core systems, performing scrutiny and adverse media searches.
* Performing Risk assessments and completing client profiles containing SOW/SOF information, verifying client and investor risk ratings.
* Fund investor closing tracking and monitoring. Working closely with Onboarding specialist for the successful delivery of Fund investor closures.
* Working closely with the Conducting Officers, the Board and Compliance, ensuring appropriate levels of approvals are obtained for high risk and PEP's, in accordance to the Company procedure.
* Maintaining PEP & US Client/Investor registers, reporting MI to various boards and other committees, as required.
* Maintaining outstanding documentation logs and chasing clients by working closely with client facing teams Administration
* Prioritising and organising day to day workloads and dealing with internal and external day to day queries in a timely manner.
* Assist in appropriate projects and initiatives relating to operations teams.
* Attend to regular team meetings and constructively contribute.
* Understanding what is appropriate and acceptable in relation to AML/SOF/SOW/CDD, escalating any issues and risks accordingly.
* Assist in providing MI to the business.
* Assist in meeting team objectives and meet set internal and external SLA's
* Daily input of time on timesheet.