Back to jobs
Senior Manager - Financial Reporting and Data Analytics
- Posted 28 March 2023
- Salary €80000 - €85000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameLauren Finlay
Are you a change champion with solid finance transformation experience?
Join this global pharmaceutical company at an exciting stage of change in their Centre of Excellence team.
You'll lead the design and development of the financial reporting model and standardise and automate FP&A reporting processes.
What's in it for you?
- €80-90k plus exceptional package
- Bonus, pension, full healthcare, shares, life assurance
- Lots of scope in a growing organisation with huge growth plans
- Remote role (Dublin or London office optional)
- Act as subject matter expert for Financial Management Data
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis to global finance
- Own and oversee governance of Master Data
- Build out reporting strategies and extended FP&A
- Design and build analyses/trending/forecasting reports; and publishes metrics dashboards and executive presentations
- Develop processes, tools, and templates to enable efficient, accurate and standardized data analyses and related deliverables, leverage automation to greatest extent possible
- Identify issues with core metric reporting and KPIs to lead process and data improvement
- Partner closely with IT function
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good technical understanding of financials
- Able to translate non-technical requirements
- Experience with statistical packages (excel, SPSS, SAS)
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Strong analytical mindset
if this sounds like you, please apply below or share your CV